Being one of the most popular web email services – Yahoo Mails parent company – Yahoo is known throughout the world for its Yahoo Search, Yahoo News, Yahoo Directory, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Groups and so on. Most of the services require an email address to proceed. And if you do not have one, you can get one in just a few simple steps. The following is a step by step guide for all the newbies out there who want to create a Yahoo email ID for themselves. So, thoroughly go through given steps to succeed with Yahoo mail sign up.
I think you need to know much about: Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail Sign Up – Create new Yahoo Mail Account
Open up your favorite browser and go to the website yahoomail.com or ymail.com or even login.yahoo.com. Yahoo is accessible in any browser, be it Opera, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer.
Once the web page has loaded, you will the login page on which there will be a blue link labeled “Sign Up” on the bottom right corner of the page. Click on this link to proceed.
You will be directed to a page with an online form to complete before you create an account.
- The first step is to enter your first name and last name in the boxes provided.
- Next, below the name fields, you will need to enter a Yahoo username which you will also be using as a mailing address for sending and receiving mail. You can add lowercase letters, numbers and even symbols to your username to make it unique. The only domain name currently available is @yahoo.com and @ymail.com & @rocketmail.com are no longer available.
- It is important to note that Yahoo has millions of users worldwide which is why you might have trouble finding the username you want. In such cases, you can add numbers or symbols to get a similar address which hasn’t been taken already.
Yahoo Mail Sign Up information
- The next box will be for your password. Enter a password which is difficult to guess and yet easy to understand. Your password should be strong enough to ensure the safety and security of your account.
- If you want to create a strong password you can incorporate both, lowercase and capital letters in it along with a combination of numbers and symbols.
- The password must be between 8 and 30 characters long.
- Yahoo provides a color indication of how strong your password is. If the line is red, it means your password is weak and blue indicates a stronger password. Try making your password longer or adding number and symbols if the line is red.
- Fill out your country code and enter the mobile number you want to associate to your Yahoo account.
- Select the day, month and year of your birthday.
- Finally, choose your gender.
You will be asked to verify your phone number by typing in a code which was sent to your number. Once you have entered the code, you can start using your Yahoo mail account to receive and send emails!
Very next to sign up is: Sign in
The above given clear guide about Yahoo mail sign up procedure for newbies will definitely lead to success. Enjoy all features of Ymail account. Keep visiting this website for new updates on Yahoo mail.